Modular Fueling Canopies:
Completely modular, the canopy allows for instant fuel island covers. Canopies are built inside the factory and assembled for custom fit assurance, then leak-tested prior to shipment. They are flexible in design to most MPD layouts.
• Ideal for hypermarket or corner market fueling offerings.
• Choose between stock or customized plans
• Shipped complete with all down lighting and signage package
• Installs in two days, a savings of 7-10 days.
• Can meet 180 mph wind loading and 80-pound snow loading.
Frey-Moss canopies meet the requirements of all major fuel marketers (see our current Client List). Additionally, Frey-Moss offers distinct advantages emerging from abundant experience and attention to detail.These features lead to lower cost of ownership through initial purchase price and reduced maintenance expense in the future. They include:
- Pre-Fabricated Steel Components: Designed and manufactured into kit form to minimize site erection time and maximize quality. No “cut-to-fit” at your site.
- Work Safe Erection Crew: All Frey-Moss canopy erectors are trained in the use of modern personal protective equipment and execute safe work methods on your site.
- Seamless Aluminum Gutters: Single gutter sections span from column to column or end to end of the canopy deck. Aluminum is a superior product for this application; it is lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable. It will never need painting and will not form ugly rust stains on underside.
- No Exposed Fasteners: Hidden fasteners on fascia, decking, gutters and soffit sections will enhance the appearance of the canopy and significantly reduce potential rust stains and leaks.
- Prices: Working with the cost-reduction initiatives of major petroleum marketers has created many opportunities for Frey-Moss to reduce our own production cost. We offer a highly competitive package of high quality, quick and safe installation and reasonable prices.
- Approved for Installations in Dade County, Florida