Frey-Moss modular construction is fast, reliable, cost-effective and high-quality. Many of the most cost-conscious retailers in the Fortune 100 use modular construction in their retail facilities. These companies include BP/Amoco, ARCO, ChevronTexaco, ConocoPhillips, Kroger, Murphy USA, Safeway, Shell, and Wal-Mart.
Some of the modular buildings that Frey-Moss builds, delivers, and installs, are listed below:
Let Frey-Moss Help Keep Your Project on Time by Coordinating These Services:
- Professional Engineer
- Permitting Agent
- Building Designer
- Building Code Specialists
- HVAC and Plumbing Designers
- Equipment Buyer
- Receiving Warehouse
- Building Contractor
- Construction Project Manager
- Re-Imaging and Branding by Frey Moss Structures
Frey-Moss is an industry leader in the field of re-imaging and corporate branding.
With our trained personnel, Frey-Moss will see the new image process through from measure to modification for your existing structure.
Fully modular, the kiosk is designed to set up quickly and easily which greatly reduces on-site construction costs. Kiosks serve multiple purposes such as pay point operations, security check posts, restroom additions and many more.
• Perfect for retail drive thru such as express coffee offerings
• Choose between stock or customized plans
• Kiosks are factory-built utilizing all steel and concrete construction
• Built complete with mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems
• Unlimited exterior finishes
• Delivered in one month for most floor plans